A business plan is a document that describes what you plan to do and how you plan to do it. A business plan is a guide; a roadmap of sorts that allows entrepreneurs to outline their business goal and how they intend to achieve them. When you think about it in that manner, you realize that every entrepreneur has a business plan in any form or in another.
A business plan can help perform several tasks for those who write and read them. The reputed firm uses them and tries to attract their talented employees, a prospect for new business, deal with suppliers or to understand their companies better for business.
Now you may understand that a business plan is important to drive any business.
A business plan writer is someone who writes a proposal and plans for a company or reports. A business plan writer may prepare reports such as sales proposal for a business development department. They may also write a report about internal projects like re-engineering, parts of annual financial reports, business plan and strategic plan.
In each case, they explain facts about the business for audiences who may need background information to review report, proposal or plans.
Here is your basic guide to writing a business plan, mapped out for your help step by step.
A business plan writer writes it into 7 steps. He may divide a business plan into 7 core sections to help you manage entrepreneurial risk.
1. Executive summary:
A business plan writer first writes your executive summary that is the first chapter and the first step in writing a business plan. The summary need not be over two pages. It is a short section of your business plan and does not mean it is not important. In fact, it might be the most important section of your business plan. Some investors demand the only executive summary when deciding whether to work with your business- so you shall want to ensure it can sound in its own.
Your executive summary should explain what your business does, where your business stands, where you want to take your business in the next five to six years and why shall you be successful?
Are you excited to know this entire plan? If you will start your business, you could take a mile a minute about why it is important and how you’ll reach your target?
In fact, the business plan writer defines the executive summary to keep the summary as concise as possible.
The business plan writers keep these six points in an executive summary.
Mission statement: Here he defines what your business is and your overarching goals.
General company information:
States the name of any founder and their roles, the number of employees and location.
Highlights: Business plan writer includes here the graph and the chart of the financial growth of the company if any since the inception of the company.
Product &service: Define briefly what you sell and who you sell it to.
Financial information: If you are looking for business financing include your funding goal.
Future Plan: Define the future planning of your business.
2. Business overview: Business plan writer defines here company overview section off with a few sentences what your business does. This will provides general ideas to your reader about your business.
3. Market analysis: Moving further, business plan writer defines to perform an in-depth analysis of competitors, industry, and market. Reader and investors want to come away from your business plans market analysis feeling confident you have a solid understanding of the market.
4. Business organization: Here business plan writer describes the business organization and management structure. This section explains who does what in your business, employee’s background, what their experiences bring to the team.
5. Product and services: In this section business plan writer tells about laying out the plans for positioning your products. What need does it specially fulfil? 6. Marketing and sales plan: In this section, he will say about how you’ll market or sell your product or service. How will you create potential customers and get them interested in your business?
7. Financial plan & projection: It may be an important part of the whole document that the business plan writer defines. He includes the income statement, cash flow statements, balance sheets, and others.
A business plan writer includes all this in a business plan to help and manage to entrepreneur’s risk.